Show us what you do... and your project could receive £250!
ConnectSport is working with the Mayor of London to support local groups using sport and physical activity to benefit their community. Follow these three simple steps and your project could receive the monthly award of £250:
- Grab your smartphone and create a 90-second video
- Explain who you are, what you do, why and where you do it, and when
- Remember to show us the activities and people involved (you must ensure you have their permission first)
- Keep it short and concise - the simpler, the better!
- Submit your entry by clicking on the button below
- Fill in the information required
- Be sure to tell us the key details of your project, and explain its social impact
- Upload your video, then press send
- Spread the word!
- Help to raise awareness of the Mayor of London's funding for sport and social integration
- Tell a friend, relative or colleague, and tweet us @ConnectSport
Produced videos are also welcome. Please note recipients of monthly awards will be checked for proof of status.This monthly award is currently only open to entrants in London.