The Lord’s Taverners is the UK’s leading youth cricket and disability sports charity, dedicated to giving disadvantaged and disabled young people a sporting chance. The charity’s mission is to enhance the lives of disadvantaged and disabled young people through sport and recreation, and its programmes support some of the most marginalised and at-risk young people in the UK.
This year, the Lord’s Taverners will donate over £4million to help young people of all abilities and backgrounds participate in sporting activities. Last year the charity did this by:
- donating 43 minibuses.
- installing 42 sensory and play equipment facilities.
- donating 73 sports wheelchairs.
- recycling over 4,100 items of kit to 14 countries.
- providing 3,931 coaching sessions across our two disability cricket programmes.
- giving 7,811 disabled young people the chance to play cricket through our two disability cricket programmes.
- providing 600 young people from disadvantaged backgrounds with the opportunity to participate in the Wicketz programme.
- providing 804 hours of coaching through Wicketz.
To read more about the impact of the charity, click here.
90 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1EU
Receive weekly news and get ConnectSport updates direct to your inbox