Working together with Leyton Orient Football Club and other partners, the Trust delivers and develops health, wellbeing, educational attainment and life-skills programmes within the local communities of Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Redbridge.
Our projects include:
- Premier League Kicks.
- Female Football Development Programme with the Premier League, FA, EFLT and the GLA.
- Schools coaching programme with the Premier League.
- College study programmes for 16 to 19-year-olds with Waltham Forest College.
- Mental health treatment and recovery programme 'Coping through Football' with London Playing Fields Foundation and North and East London Mental Health Trust.
- Schools open holiday programme with the London Borough of Waltham Forest.
- Walking football.
- Over-50s networking group in partnership with Waltham Forest Council.
- Targeted health programmes with Redbridge, Hackney, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest public health teams.
SCORE, 100 Oliver Road, Leyton, E10 5JY
Receive weekly news and get ConnectSport updates direct to your inbox