The Diabetes Football Community is a 24/7 destination for educational information and inspiration for people with Diabetes involved in Football. We’re supporting our followers from all over the world online (check out our website and social media links below) with advice from people behind the project as well as encouraging peer support.
We aim to provide the following:
To promote inclusion, reduce barriers and normalise Diabetes in mainstream sport.
- To celebrate the success of our Diabetic Football Community and what makes us unique.
- To raise awareness of Diabetes.
- To educate and change the perception of Diabetes within the football community.
- To educate and support people with Diabetes.
- To inspire people with Diabetes through the vehicle of Football.
Receive weekly news and get ConnectSport updates direct to your inbox