Launched in 1984, Fleetwell volunteers use Halliwick method to promote water safety & happiness.
- Stroke and balance problems are alleviated in our social group.
- A range of autistic behaviours are accepted in this safe environment.
- Progress through sheer determination delights everyone.
- Swimmers become volunteers extending skills and confidence.
- Helpers move around encouraging development and sharing fun.
- Age doesn't matter, we're all in the flow.
- New experiences for everyone.
- Wednesdays 6-7pm at Kentish Town, the Fleetwell family meet whenever they can.
- More than exercise, mixing together gives us strength.
Contact: Lynda Stuart 07773 267505.
See our ConnectSport directory page.