Show us what you do... and your organisation could receive £250!
ConnectSport is working with the Mayor of London to support local groups using sport and physical activity to benefit their community. Get involved and we will showcase your work here and on ConnectSport's social media channels to raise the profile of the work you do. Your organisation could also receive the monthly award of £250. To get involved...
- Create a short video on your smartphone
- Explain what your organisation is, what it does, why, where and when.
- Show the activities and people involved (you must have their permission). You can film just yourself if you can't show the people.
- Keep it short and concise - the simpler, the better.
- You can submit existing video, you don't have to create a new one. Professionally produced videos are welcome.
- Upload your video to YouTube. If you don't have a YouTube channel, contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can upload it for you.
- Fill in the form below and submit