People with big hearts supporting individuals and families at risk of social isolation
Big Hearts is Heart of Midlothian Football Club's official charity partner. We are committed to using the power of football to improve outcomes for those who are at a high risk of social isolation across Edinburgh.
As an independent charity, Big Hearts works closely with local organisations and charity partners to identify areas of need and to develop and deliver targeted programmes of support.
Our work is focused on five key areas:
- Support Kinship Care families
- Improve the wellbeing of older people
- Build a community where all cultures thrive together
- Make a difference to families living in poverty
- Develop initiatives promoting positive mental health
McLeod St, Edinburgh EH11 2NL
SIGN UP FOR THE CONNECTSPORT NEWSLETTER
Receive weekly news and get ConnectSport updates direct to your inbox